Selasa, 10 Juli 2012

The reason why I didn't write anything about the final

Tuesday, July 10, 2012


So, you might wondering, after all those posts about Euro 2012, match to match, the scores, the details, and all, why didn't I write anything about the final? Well, you might wondering, or you might not, because you already understand what I feel.
What? Did I say I was neutral? Yes! I was! I am!
Well, you know, I am neutral. In the beginning of the tournament I said I wish Italy and Spain met at the final, and they did. So, I was really happy about that, and I was about to be happy of whoever wins the game.

But..... 4 - 0?? Guys! Really??

It was a shock therapy for me!
I thought--or maybe I should say I wished--it would be penalties at the end. Because I didn't want anymore goals to each teams goal. Both Casillas and Buffon were the best goalkeeper in that tournament. Their goals were the cleanest of all contestants. Before the final, there was only one ball went to Casillas' goal, and there were only 3 balls went to Buffon's goal, and the last one was penalty.
So, basically I just didn't want their goals to be added more balls. I think it would just ruin their statistics. Especially if Spain made goals. Because Germany's goal in Italy last match before the final has made their...

1 komentar:

  1. I felt same with the final result, too easy for spain be a winner :D

    BalasHapus