Kamis, 12 Januari 2012

Happy Birthday, Dinda!!

Monday, January 09, 2012


Happy birthday, my best friend, Emeralda Noor Achni!

Emeralda Noor Achni, or people usually call her Dinda, is my very, very best friend. She’s one of my favorite people around me. She’s really funny, imaginative, creative, and seriously smart. I always feel like I can tell simply anything to her. I can tell my feelings, my secrets, my interests—any interest, whether we share the interest or not. She’s even so much better than diaries!

Today, for her birthday, she made some kinda quiz. She would treat two people who give her the most unique birthday wishes via twitter. Sadly I didn’t have internet connection the whole day. The internet in my house has been disconnected since three days ago. So I didn’t participate in that quiz. D’oh I couldn’t even post this post on time. L

Anyway, I really hope the best for you, my dearest best friend.

So, today, my agenda was meeting my friend in Steak n Shake Bintaro sector 3 at the evening. The whole day I just stayed at home, writing my diary, some articles, and thoughts. That was really fun!

At night all of my family, including me, left the house to take care of each own business. They took me to Steak n Shake at 8. Oh! Still raining even in the evening! Crazy!

Sorry, farmer, but I hate rain! Well, too much rain is not good for the paddies too, right Mr. Farmer?

1 komentar: